Beverly Internationals' Super Pak provides a comprehensive micro-nutrient spectrum specifically formulated for athletes and serious fitness enthusiasts. It provides more than 40 vital nutrients (vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and co-factors) essential for optimal cellular function.
What: The Super Pak is a super potency vitamin/mineral packet. Each packet contains a total of nine tablets and gel caps comprising an all-inclusive, daily mega cycle of vitamin, mineral, and enzyme complexes. Each box contains 30 of these all-inclusive paks.
Who: The Super Pak is uniquely designed for hard training athletes including bodybuilders, fitness athletes, and anyone who works out for 200 minutes or more each week.
Why: The Super Pak is easy to use. You could open nine bottles of individual nutrients each morning, or take just one Super Pak. The nutrients in the exclusive Super Pak formula are essential for more than a thousand of your chemical and enzymatic processes. The Super Pak's advanced formulation is designed to improve your metabolism, maximize your energy levels, and help you build muscle, lose fat, and perform at your peak potential.
How: Take one pak with your first or largest meal of the day.Get the approval of your medical doctor before using if you have a medical condition or a medical history, if you are unaware of your current health status, or if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant.
The ultimate micronutrient solution since 1970. Since 1970, barely a year after the moon landing, Super Pak has been helping hard-training natural physique athletes and others ensure that they get every micronutrient they need, every day. Each presorted daily pack helps you achieve peak performance with super doses of essential vitamins and minerals, food concentrates, enzymes, and more. When we say ?super doses?, we mean it. Indeed, it would be difficult to obtain the doses of micronutrients found in Super Pak from whole food alone. Below is just a portion of what you get in each daily pack:
Size: 1 box (30 daily packs) Benefits: How do I choose between Super Pak and FitTabs?
- 10,000 IU Vitamin A, equivalent to 1 cup of kale
- 2,000 mg Vitamin C, equivalent to 10 large red bell peppers
- 800 IU Vitamin D, equivalent to 6 cups of whole milk
- 1000 IU Vitamin E, equivalent to 10 cups of whole almonds
- 150 mg Thiamin, equivalent to 68 cups of wheat germ
- 150 mg Riboflavin, equivalent to 750 cups of cooked Shitake mushrooms
- 22 mg Zinc, equivalent to 14 oz of top sirloin steak
- 200 mcg Chromium, equivalent to 9 cups of broccoli
- 150 mg Choline, equivalent to 1 hard-boiled egg
- 150 mg Inositol, equivalent to ½ cup of red kidney beans
- 3 mg Copper, equivalent to 30 cups of fresh basil
- 10 mg Manganese, equivalent to 2 cups of wild frozen blueberries
Why people like it
- If you are an advanced athlete who frequently performs long, exhaustive workouts, go with Super Pak. Otherwise, take Fit Tabs.
Secrets to Success
- Potency guaranteed: You get 100% of every nutrient listed on the Supplement Facts panel. We guarantee it. This is achieved by procuring each ingredient individually before blending, and using generous overages.
- Custom-made: Super Pak is made exclusively for Beverly to suit the needs of the advanced athlete.
- Convenient: No more messing around with multiple bottles any more. Every tablet and capsule you need for the day has been presorted inside a moisture-resistant packet.
- Sustained-release: A sustained-release technology ensures that the tablets in Super Pak release their nutrient cargo over a period of up to 6 hours.
- Chelated minerals: Our minerals are chelated with hydrolyzed protein to promote maximum bioavailability.
Ironclad Guarantee: Super Pak is backed by our "No Nonsense" money back guarantee. We want you to give yourself time to see results, so try the Super Pak risk free for 60 days. If you are not head over heels satisfied you can return any unused portion for a full, no questions asked, refund.
- Take 1 packet daily, with food.
- Each packet contains a total of 9 tablets and capsules. These should be swallowed one at a time with water during, or soon after, a meal or snack.
- Taking Super Pak with food will minimize the risk of stomach upset and allow your body to use the micronutrients more efficiently. B vitamins, in particular, may cause stomach upset if taken on an empty stomach.