Beverly International Multiple Enzyme Complex
The Antidote to Bloat!
Our Beverly International MEC is a broad-spectrum enzyme formula designed to help alleviate normal digestion-related discomfort by assisting in the breakdown of the protein, carbs, and fat in food.
Who should take Multiple Enyzmes?:
"If someone tells me they consistently feel bloated or gassy 2-4 hours after eating, or that food feels like it just "sits there" hours after a meal, I've found that support from digestive enzymes in these cases can make a real difference." Dr. Elizabeth Lipski, PhD (clinical nutrition), author of Digestive Wellness, says.
Consistent with her findings, clients who regularly take multiple enzyme supplements tell us that Beverly MEC makes digestion easier and more comfortable and allows them to enjoy a broader variety of foods in their diet.
Size: 100 tablets (100 servings)
What is a Multiple Enzyme Supplement?:
Multiple Enzyme Supplements contain digestive enzymes, which are natural substances needed by the body to help break down and digest food. It is used when your body cannot provide enough digestive enzymes into the gut to digest many types of foods. A multiple enzyme supplement adds these digestive enzymes to aid in digestion, alleviate bloat and help the body break down fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. These supplements add to the body's supply of enzymes which promotes a healthy digestive system and often relieves symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Eases Stresses on the Digestive System
- Alleviates Bloating and discomfort often caused by IBS
Why people like it
- Broad-spectrum, fast-acting: With its broad array of enzymes, MEC helps your body break down the protein, carbs, and fat in food from multiple angles, simultaneously. This results in faster relief. Indeed, clients regularly report that MEC quickly alleviates normal digestion-related issues, including occasional bloating, gas, sour stomach, and fullness.
- Improves food tolerance: MEC users often find that they can enjoy a wider range of foods.
Secrets to Success
- Take 1-3 tablets with each meal, including protein shakes.
- Dr. Lipski has found that the combination of digestive enzymes with probiotics helps alleviate symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Many of her patients report a significant improvement in the first week of treatment. She provides the following tips to help alleviate IBS:
- Increase fiber intake.
- Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily.
- Take digestive enzymes with each meal.
- Take probiotics twice daily.
- Take digestive enzymes once daily on an empty stomach to help clean out bacteria and other unwanted material.
Who is this product ideal for?
- Anyone who experiences normal digestion-related discomfort, such as gas, bloating, or fullness.
- Athletes who consume high-calorie or high-protein diets.
- Hard gainers who have difficulty eating enough food to gain muscle often find that MEC is the missing link to jumpstarting their bodybuilding progress.
Ironclad Guarantee: Multiple Enzyme Complex is backed by our 60-Day, Zero-Risk, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.