Beverly International EFA Gold
Beverly International EFA Gold
Used and recommended by trainers nationwide.
"I notice a huge difference in my skin, hair, and nails when I am taking Beverly International EFA Gold consistently! My hair has never been shinier and my nails are actually growing... it is amazing the difference!"
Julie Lohre - Women's Fitness Expert & Virtual Fitness Coach
We're proud to say that many Beverly products have been used and recommended by professional trainers across the nation. But it's not often you hear about an essential fatty acid (EFA) supplement getting such an accolade. Trainers tell us that they feel confident touting EFA Gold because it delivers on completeness, potency and purity. Each easy-to-swallow softgel is loaded with purity-tested omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids.
Size: 90 softgels (30 servings)
Benefits of EFA Gold from Beverly International:
- Wellness: EFAs can support your health and well-being from head to toe.
- May Also Improve Performance
- Can assist in Muscle Building & Preservation: Research suggests that supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil may help mitigate age-associated muscle loss.
Why people love Beverly EFA Gold:
- Complete, synergistic formula: EFA Gold supplies a synergistic blend of omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids from organic flaxseed, fish, and borage.
- Potent: One serving of EFA Gold can provide up to 600 mg of the omega-3s EPA and DHA, a dose suggested by clinical research to promote cardiovascular health.
- The fish oil in EFA Gold has been purified and is mercury-free.
- Stomach-friendly. No fishy aftertaste.
Who is EFA Gold from Beverly International ideal for?
- Anyone who wants to boost their intake of EFAs: busy athletes, imperfect eaters, etc.
How to take Beverly EFA Gold
- For wellness, take 3 softgels daily with a meal.
- If you are trying to improve your body composition (i.e. lose fat, gain muscle), take 3 softgels 2-3 times daily.
Why are there 3 capsules per serving?
The short answer is that multiple capsules may be required to deliver an effective dose of EFAs. Arguably the most important EFAs are the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These are most abundant in dark-fleshed cold-water fish, especially salmon.
Health organizations and some medical experts recommend consuming 500 mg or more of EPA + DHA daily. The average daily intake of EPA + DHA in the US is a fraction of this - about 100 mg.
Of course, the best way to boost your intake of EPA and DHA is to eat more fish like salmon. But not everyone likes fish. This makes supplements like EFA Gold a convenient alternative.
What are the benefits of including an essential fatty acid supplement in your diet?
Essential fatty acids are critical nutrients that our bodies need but cannot produce on their own. Including a high quality, essential fatty acid supplement like EFA Gold in your diet can offer a variety of benefits.
Firstly, essential fatty acids play a vital role in brain function and development, as well as in maintaining healthy vision and skin. These nutrients are also important for supporting cardiovascular health, as they can help to reduce inflammation and improve cholesterol levels.
Furthermore, essential fatty acids are necessary for the proper functioning of our immune system, which helps to protect us from infections and diseases. They also have anti-inflammatory properties, which may help to alleviate symptoms of certain inflammatory conditions.
Incorporating an essential fatty acid supplement into your diet can be especially beneficial if you have certain dietary restrictions or if your diet is lacking in fatty fish, nuts, and other sources of these important nutrients. However, it is always important to consult with a healthcare professional before adding any new supplements to your diet.
In summary, adding an essential fatty acid supplement to your diet can offer a range of benefits for overall health and well-being, from brain function and cardiovascular health to immune system support and anti-inflammatory effects.*
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.