Beverly International Mass Aminos
This one-of-a-kind formula may be a valuable aid for building and preserving muscle. Bodybuilders, powerlifters, weekend warriors, collegiate athletes, and everyday fitness enthusiasts of all ages report that it can help with gaining muscle and getting leaner when using Mass Amino Acids tablets as directed.
- Can Aid In Muscle Building and Preservation
- The results: Clients report greater muscle fullness and strength in just 2 weeks. Men and women regularly tell us that Mass Amino Acids is the best solution they've found for protecting hard-earned muscle gains during a fat-loss or cutting diet.
- Double your power: The chief ingredient in Mass Amino Acids is a partial hydrolysate of casein which contains large amounts of peptide-bonded amino acids (PBAAs). Studies suggest that PBAAs have up to twice the anabolic potency of regular food.
- Anyone who is struggling to gain muscle mass and strength,
- Those who wish to maintain muscle mass and strength while dieting, or
- People who are looking to rebuild muscle mass and strength after a temporary layoff from training.
- Take 1 tablet for every 10 lb of body weight, daily. Divide your daily allotment of tablets into smaller doses. The best times to take a dose are with meals and during workouts.
- Clients typically find that they get the most impressive results by stacking Mass Amino Acids with Ultra 40. A personal trainer told us that he puts his clients on Mass Amino Acids, Ultra 40, and a Beverly protein powder. Everyone who takes this stack reports getting leaner and stronger within just a few weeks.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.