Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein - UMP
UMP Protein from Beverly International
Ultimate Muscle Protein
Let me introduce you to a protein powder that tastes so good, you can easily turn down cookies and cake - Julie Lohre's favorite protein - Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein! Once you try it you won't want to be without it!
UMP Protein is our best selling, #1 protein powder supplement. Once people try it, they're hooked. It's unique, naturally balanced blend of ultra-premium milk proteins fuel your muscles and can satisfies your appetite for hours. This makes it appealing for a variety of applications and times of use -breakfast, post-workout, meal replacement, nighttime snack, etc.
Available in: CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, COOKIES & CREME, STRAWBERRY, GRAHAM CRACKER & ROCKY ROAD!
Want to know what flavors our loyal FITBODY Family prefers? Check out the rankings for our seven flavors here!
UMP Protein Benefits:
- Recovery - When your body is properly fueled with the right proteins and amino acids you recover faster. Period.
- Muscle Building & Preservation - Developing lean, sexy muscle takes the highest quality nutrition possible. You have to feed your body fuel that can support your workout or weight loss goals, not junk! With UMP Protein, you have a critical advantage in holding on to lean muscle while you are dieting.
Fat Loss: Fat loss is a secondary benefit of supplementing your diet with the high-quality protein through taking UMP Protein.
Here's how it works:
1. Protein can promote meal satiety, reducing your tendency to overeat.
2. Protein can promote thermogenesis, a natural process by which your body burns off calories in the form of heat. Increased thermogenesis is protective against fat gain.
Why people LOVE UMP Protein:
- UMP Protein is rich, has satisfying flavors, and a creamy mouthfeel make it a treat to eat.
- Stomach-Friendly: Ultimate Muscle Protein can be easily digested without excessive gas or bloating.
- Hours of muscle building support: Clients report that UMP Protein can satisfiy their appetite for longer than other protein powders. We attribute this to its naturally balanced blend of proteins.
- UMP protein has a unique formula: 90% of the protein in UMP Protein comes from milk protein isolate obtained from fresh skim milk. It contains the same 80:20 ratio of sustained release casein and fast-acting whey found naturally in milk.
- UMP Protein is low in carbs and sugar.
How do I know if Beverly's UMP Protein is right for me?
Choose UMP if:
- You want a protein supplement that can be used any time of day or as a meal replacement.
- You are looking for a versatile protein that tastes amazing as a shake just with water.
- You want to cook with your protein powder and make incredible, healthy recipes. Check out some of our favorite Protein Powder Recipes!
- If you want to save your money and get the last protein powder you will ever buy now.
If you are ready to stop wasting time on low quality, gritty, lumpy protein powders that just make you bloated, then Beverly International UMP Protein is the right choice for you!
How do I use UMP Protein?
- As a rule of thumb, take roughly 1 scoop for every 50 lb of body weight, daily. Example: Let's say you weigh 150 lb. Divide 150 by 50, and you get 3 scoops daily.
- The best times to take UMP are mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and before bed.
- At least 1 scoop can be taken immediately after working out for optimal muscle replenishment. (Most men seeking to increase muscle size take 2 scoops post-workout.)
- When traveling: Take 1-2 scoops of UMP in a Ziploc bag or shaker bottle. When it is time for a shake, just add water!
What else can I make with protein powder? Think outside the shake!
Protein shakes are just the beginning. UMP Protein can be used to make delicious, guilt-free protein powder recipes brownies, pudding, pancakes, cookies, muffins, and more. They can be easily mixed with water, your favorite milk (dairy, almond, coconut, soy, cashew, etc.), juice, greens drinks, and smoothies, or used as a yummy topping on hot or cold cereal.
"Ultimate Muscle Protein is truly a staple in my daily nutrition plan. I literally use UMP Protein every day - I cook with it for my protein waffle or pancakes at breakfast. I make high protein granola bars and banana bread for my family! I credit UMP for helping me keep a lean, photo shoot ready physique year round. My favorite flavor is Vanilla because it is so versatile! Being tempted by a cookie? Please... I can pass up any sweet knowing that I have my UMP!"
Julie Lohre - IFBB Fitness Pro, Women's Fitness Expert and American Ninja Warrior Competitor
Is UMP protein powder good for you?
Yes! UMP Protein from Beverly International has a unique blend that can help build muscle while burning body fat. UMP contains just the right ratio of the milk proteins casein and whey that may aid in muscle protein synthesis (needed to build muscle) and a may aid in muscle protein breakdown (needed to preserve muscle).
What is the best tasting protein powder?
Fitness and health enthusiasts everywhere know that Beverly International makes an incredible tasting protein powder with their Ultimate Muscle Protein. It is a fan favorite powdered protein drink mix made from the highest quality protein sources. UMP Protein along with a healthy diet can help you lose bodyfat, gain strength and muscle and increase your metabolism. Adding UMP to your daily meal plan can not only cut those sweet cravings, it can keep you fueled with the energy and strength for all that life throws at you! Ultimate Muscle Protein is uniquely designed to work incredibly well in recipes!
What should I put in my protein shake?
While Ultimate Muscle Protein tastes amazing just with water, you can also add Almond Milk, Coconut Milk, or regular Skim Milk for a creamier shake. The best basic protein shake recipe though is 8-10 ounces of water, 3-5 ice cubes and 1 scoop of UMP protein in the flavor of your choice. I prefer using a blender bottle with a wire whisk although you can also blend the protein shake in a regular blender or a Vitamix.
Can I get UMP Protein from somewhere other than Amazon?
Where can I buy Beverly UMP Protein?
While it can sometimes be convenient to order protein powder through Amazon, the truth is that Amazon is NOT the best place to get it. By ordering through FITBODY instead of Amazon, you are getting the best price possible on UMP Protein. Not only that, you are supporting a husband and wife small business at FITBODY.com. Rick and Julie Lohre personally handle your order, pack and ship it right away and get your order off to you in no time. AND we can easily package your supplements altogether which saves you on shipping costs.
Better yet, if you have questions or need help at all, FITBODY offers a chat where you can immediately speak to us, the company that knows everything there is to know specifically about Beverly International Supplements. You simply don't get that knowledge when buying through any other large big box corporation like Amazon.
Does protein powder expire?
Like all food products, protein powder does expire. For Beverly UMP Protein, the shelf life is right about 2 years from manufacture. At FITBODY, we have the freshest stock possible and can assure you that your protein has not been sitting for ages in an Amazon warehouse.
How many protein shakes a day?
Getting high quality protein in your diet can be a challenge, but protein shakes like UMP make this much easier. 2 protein shakes each day is ideal and can increase the amount of protein you take in for building muscle while losing bodyfat.
How to choose a protein powder?
With so many brands on the market, choosing a protein powder can be challenging. Here is a quick list of what to look for...
1. First be sure that the brand you choose is reputable and has a long history. Far too many overly marketed, fly by night manufactures have come on the scene offering shody quality products. Beverly International has been trusted by elite athletes for more than 50 years creating the highest quality products on the market.
2. Choose a protein powder with at least 20 grams of protein per scoop and less than 5 grams of carbs.
3. Avoid added sugar! Ideally protein powder should have less than 3 grams of sugar. All flavors of UMP protein have between 0 - 2 grams of sugar per scoop.
4. Look for the right blend. Milk protein isolate, why protein concentrate, calcium casein ate, whey protein isolate, micellar casein and egg white along with amino acids, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valnine make UMP Protein the perfect protein blend.
5. Taste. At the end of the day, your protein powder needs to taste amazing or it is going to sit on the shelf. Over and over again, Beverly International's UMP protein has been rated the best tasting protein!
6. Versatility. A protein powder that is versatile is one that you will use more! With UMP's unique protein blend and formula, you can actually cook with it making some of the best ever protein powder recipes.
Check out a few of Julie's Favorites:
Peanut Butter Almond Protein Pudding
Ultimate Muscle Protein Pancakes
Beverly No-Bake Protein Bars
Who is Beverly International?
Beverly International products have been trusted by natural athletes and bodybuilders for over 50 years. The brand was born in 1967 in southern California. Roger & Sandy Riedinger acquired the company in 1998 and moved it to Cold Spring Ky. At FITBODY we offer 25 different Beverly International products, ranging from protein powders (our most popular seller- UMP Protein), fat loss support (Lean Out), recovery aids (Glutamine Select) and much more. If you are looking to be leaner, fitter and stronger, we have the Beverly International supplement you are looking for at FITBODY.
UMP Graham Cracker - UMP Vanilla - UMP Chocolate - UMP Rocky Road - UMP Cookies & Creme - Graham Cracker Protein Powder - Cookies & Creme Protein Powder
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.