Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein - UMP
UMP Protein from Beverly International
Ultimate Muscle Protein
Let me introduce you to a protein powder that tastes so good, you will easily turn down cookies and cake - Julie Lohre's favorite protein - Beverly International's Ultimate Muscle Protein! Once you try it you won?t want to be without it!
UMP Protein is my best selling, #1 protein powder supplement. Once people try it, they're hooked. It's unique, naturally balanced blend of ultra-premium milk proteins stays with your muscles, and satisfies your appetite, for hours. This makes it appealing for a variety of applications and times of use -breakfast, post-workout, meal replacement, nighttime snack, etc.
Available in: CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, COOKIES & CREME, STRAWBERRY, GRAHAM CRACKER & ROCKY ROAD!
UMP Protein Benefits:
- Recovery - When your body is properly fueled with the right proteins and amino acids you simply recover faster. Period.
- Muscle Building & Preservation - Developing lean, sexy muscle takes the highest quality nutrition possible. You have to feed your body fuel that will support your workout or weight loss goals, not junk! With UMP Protein, you have a critical advantage in holding on to lean muscle while you are dieting.
- Fat Loss: Fat loss is a secondary benefit of supplementing your diet with the high-quality UMP Protein. Here?s how it works:
1. Protein promotes meal satiety, reducing your tendency to overeat.
2. Protein promotes thermogenesis, a natural process by which your body burns off calories in the form of heat. Increased thermogenesis is protective against fat gain.
Why people LOVE UMP Protein:
- Rich, satisfying flavors, and creamy mouthfeel make it a treat to eat.
- Stomach-Friendly: Easy to digest. No gas or bloating.
- Hours of muscle building support: Clients report that UMP Protein stays with their muscles, and satisfies their appetite, for longer than other protein powders. We attribute this to its naturally balanced blend of proteins discussed below.
- Unique formula. 90% of the protein in UMP Protein comes from milk protein isolate obtained from fresh skim milk. It contains the same 80:20 ratio of sustained release casein and fast-acting whey found naturally in milk.
- UMP Protein is low in carbs and sugar.
How do I know if Beverly's UMP Protein is right for me?
Choose UMP if:
- You want a protein supplement that can be used any time of day, or meal replacement,
- You are looking for a versatile protein that tastes amazing as a shake just with water/
- You want to cook with your protein powder and make incredible, healthy recipes
- If you want to save your money and get the last protein powder you will ever buy now.
How do I use UMP Protein?
- As a rule of thumb, take roughly 1 scoop for every 50 lb of body weight, daily. Example: Let's say you weigh 150 lb. Divide 150 by 50, and you get 3 scoops daily.
- The best times to take UMP are mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and before bed.
- At least 1 scoop should be taken immediately after working out. (Most men seeking to increase muscle size take 2 scoops post-workout.)
- When traveling: Take 1-2 scoops of UMP in a Ziploc bag or shaker bottle. When it?s time for a shake, just add water!
Think outside the shake!
Is UMP protein powder good for you?
Yes! UMP Protein from Beverly International has a unique blend that helps build muscle while burning bodyfat. UMP contains just the right ratio of the milk proteins casein and whey that gives you an upfront burst of muscle protein synthesis (needed to build muscle) and a long-lasting reduction in muscle protein breakdown (needed to preserve muscle).
What is the best tasting protein powder?
Women everywhere know that Beverly International makes the very best tasting protein powder with their Ultimate Muscle Protein. It is an incredible tasting powdered drink mix made from the highest quality protein sources. Designed to help you lose bodyfat, gain strength and muscle and increase your metabolism. Adding UMP to your daily meal plan will not only cut those sweet cravings, it will keep you fueled with the energy and strength for all that life throws at you! Ultimate Muscle Protein is uniquely designed to work incredibly well in recipes!
What should I put in my protein shake?
While Ultimate Muscle Protein tastes amazing just with water, you can also add Almond Milk, Coconut Milk, or regular Skim Milk for a creamier shake. The best basic protein shake recipe though is 8-10 ounces of water, 3-5 ice cubes and 1 scoop of UMP protein in the flavor of your choice. I prefer using a blender bottle with a wire whisk although you can also blend the protein shake in a regular blender or a Vitamix.
Can I get UMP Protein from somewhere other than Amazon?
Yes! While it can sometimes be convenient to order protein powder through Amazon, that truth is that is not the best place to get it. By ordering through FITBODY instead of Amazon, you are supporting a husband and wife small business. Rick and Julie Lohre personally handle your order, pack and ship it right away and get your order off to you in no time. AND we can easily package your supplements altogether which saves you on shipping costs.
Better yet, if you have questions or need help at all, FITBODY offers a chat where you can immediately speak to us, the company that knows everything there is to know specifically about Beverly International Supplements, not a general corporation operator like Amazon.
Does protein powder expire?
Like all food products, protein powder does expire. For Beverly UMP Protein, the shelf life is right about 2 years from manufacture. At FITBODY, we have the freshest stock possible and can assure you that your protein has not been sitting for ages in an Amazon warehouse.
How many protein shakes a day?
Getting high quality protein in your diet can be a challenge, but protein shakes like UMP make this much easier. 2 protein shakes each day is ideal to increase the amount of protein you take in for building muscle while losing bodyfat.
How to choose a protein powder?
With so many brands on the market, choosing a protein powder can be challenging. Here is a quick list of what to look for...
1. First be sure that the brand you choose is reputable and has a long history. Far too many overly marketed, fly by night manufactures have come on the scene offering shody quality products. Beverly International has been trusted by elite athletes for more than 50 years creating the highest quality products on the market.
2. Choose a protein powder with at least 20 grams of protein per scoop and less than 5 grams of carbs.
3. Avoid added sugar! Ideally protein powder should have less than 3 grams of sugar. All flavors of UMP protein have between 0 - 2 grams of sugar per scoop.
4. Look for the right blend. Milk protein isolate, why protein concentrate, calcium casein ate, whey protein isolate, micellar casein and egg white along with amino acids, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valnine make UMP Protein the perfect protein blend.
5. Taste. At the end of the day, your protein powder needs to taste amazing or it is going to sit on the shelf. Over and over again, Beverly International's UMP protein has been rated the best tasting protein!
6. Versatility. A protein powder that is versatile is one that you will use more! With UMP's unique protein blend and formula, you can actually cook with it making some of the best ever protein powder recipes.
Check out a few of Julie's Favorites:
Peanut Butter Almond Protein Pudding
Ultimate Muscle Protein Pancakes
Beverly No-Bake Protein Bars
Who is Beverly International?
UMP Graham Cracker - UMP Vanilla - UMP Chocolate - UMP Rocky Road - UMP Cookies & Creme - Graham Cracker Protein Powder - Cookies & Creme Protein Powder
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.