How to Use UMP Complete Protein
Trying UMP Protein for the first time? Need a hand getting to know what's possible from UMP protein powder? Read on for everything you need to get started!
How to Prepare your Beverly UMP Protein
- Add 8 oz cold water to a Blender Bottle or similar mixing container.
- Add one level scoop of UMP Protein powder.
- Add a few cubes of ice.
- Shake hard for 10-15 seconds.
How to Measure Ultimate Muscle Protein
No need to get the scales out – each level scoop of UMP Protein holds roughly 32g of protein powder, which is roughly 120-130kcal calories depending on the flavor you choose. We’ve even put a scoop inside every UMP tub to make things easier for you.
If you’re looking to add a little more protein to your diet, simply add extra scoops of powder and increase the amount of water you use accordingly. Many UMP users use 16oz of water and 2 full scoops of protein for their protein shakes.
Calories by scoop
Scoops of UMP Protein Powder
* - Calories based on UMP Chocolate flavor. Calories vary slightly based on flavor and can be found on UMP product page.
A few simple tips and tricks to get you started using UMP Protein powder.
- If you want to be precise, use scales to weigh your UMP
- Too thick? Simply add more water!
- Too thin? Try using less water next time…
- Using Blender Bottle will help make your UMP shakes smoother
- For a creamier end result, try using almond milk instead of water
- Using a Ninja or similar blender is not necessary but can result in more of a traditional "Milk Shake" flavor and mouth feel.
- Mixing in frozen spinach or blueberries is an excellent way to pack the shake with fiber, greens and anti-oxidants.